- All memberships shall be paid in full at time of purchase.
- Children under the age of 18 may not be listed as the primary member/account holder on any membership.
- Named adults on a membership may not be changed during the term of the membership.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- All memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- SCCMOD Memberships may not be used towards the guest count/admittance of a SCCMOD Birthday Party.
- SCCMOD Memberships may not be used for group visits or field trips.
- SCCMOD reserves the right to revoke without refund or compensation any membership that has been used fraudulently.
- SCCMOD Membership prices, benefits, terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
- SCCMOD Memberships are tax-deductible at the following levels (Federal tax ID number/EIN is 46-1699711):
- First Steps $50.00
- Play Every Day $65.00
- Family Fun $85.00
- Discovery Family $190.00
- SCCMOD may be closed for routine scheduled maintenance, private events, inclement weather, or for emergencies. Operating dates and times are subject to change without prior notice.
Please visit our website www.sccmod.org for changes in our operating schedule.
- SCCMOD is a member of the Association of Children’s Museums Reciprocal Program and is not responsible for any changes made to the program.
For complete information on ACM Reciprocal Membership visit www.childrensmuseums.org
SCCMOD Refund Policies:
- Memberships: Non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Museum Admission: Non-refundable.
- Gift Shop Merchandise: Merchandise may be returned up to 30 days of the original date of purchase. Product must be unopened and must be accompanied by the original receipt.
- Gift Certificates: Non-refundable.
- Birthday Parties: A non-refundable deposit of $50 is due at the time of booking. The remainder will be due 3 days prior to party. For cancellations, full refunds, minus the non-refundable deposit, will be given with a minimum of 14 days notice. A refund of 50% minus deposit will be given with 7 to 13 days notice. No refunds will be given for less than 7 days notice of cancellation.
- Classes & Camps: Registration and payment for a class or camp is refundable if cancellation is received up to 14 days in advance to the start of the class or camp. SCCMOD will refund class/camp fees, less a $10 processing fee. No refunds will be granted after that time.